Monday, June 13, 2011

Long Time, No Post!


Wow! It sure has been a long time since I have posted on this blog. I have been painting though! I got quite ill after the last time I posted. And I did not feel like messing with the computer. Since I also got a new computer, I'm not even sure if I will be able to post any pictures (not sure if I can figure out how to do it on my new computer). In the coming weeks, I will try to post some photos of the paintings I have been working on. Let's see...

Hum...

Well, It took some time to figure that out! But it wasn't too hard!

This is a painting that I painted for my daughter and her husband for Christmas 2009. The purple flowers match the color scheme of her bedroom in her new house!

I painted a few paintings for Christmas presents in 2009. Here is another painted for my daughter's mother-in-law who came over from England to spend Christmas with her son and wife in their new home in the states.
This painting is from a photograph taken a few years prior in Wales. Wales is a beautiful country. I sure would like to take my paints over there!

Since I last posted in 2009, I have retired and now devote much more time to my painting development. As time goes by, I plan to add to this blog and may eventually upload my current paintings. This blog is supposed to be a record of my progress as a painter and I would like as much of the record to be here as possible.

Ok, all for today. Maybe more tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment