Saturday, November 12, 2011

Art of the Carolinas

This week I have had the pleasure of attending the Art of the Carolinas in Raleigh.  The workshops began Thursday and the trade shop began Friday.  What a time I have had!  I signed up for six workshops and already have attended five of them.  The last one is tomorrow and Monday I head for home.  I have been exposed to many new techniques and I am anxious to play around with them at home.  The photo shows the workshop I attended tonight, "The Cape Cod Underpainting Method" instructed by Mike Rooney (in the hat).  I actually took three of the workshops from Mike.  I have my last workshop tomorrow.   The workshops began Thursday and the trade show began Friday.  The trade show is amazing.  It is difficult to refrain from spending because the prices are unbelievable.  I will certainly try to attend next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment